Note: Currently, available on Android. iOS release will be announced in the coming days.
With Programiz Pro, you get:
- Ad-free mode
No ads, no distractions.
- Completion certificate
Get certified at the end of the course.
- Unlimited code compilations
No limitations. Learn and play with our code compiler as much as you want.
- Dark mode
Less stress on your eyes with our sleek new dark mode.
- Access to any lesson anytime.
Skip lessons and jump straight to your favorite lesson at any time.
As part of our launch sale, we are giving a 50% discount on our yearly subscription. Get Programiz Pro for $14.99 (normally $29.99) in the US and Rs. 1199 (normally 2399) in India. Learn more.
The update is rolling out to you as we speak. So, download the latest update and subscribe to Programiz Pro now.Upgrade to Pro
Who is it for?
Programiz Pro is a must for all Python learners who want to get themselves certified while enjoying a distraction-free learning.
It is a combination of all your requests, suggestions and recommendations into making our app better.
However, we understand that not everyone would want this and that's fine. We still provide free access to our ad-supported Python Basics course, examples, bookmarking along with limited compiler usage.
What's in it for us?
We feel it is necessary for us to establish an answer to this upfront. There are two primary reasons we are choosing a subscription model:
- Ad is not an answer
- Subscription is a stable revenue stream to keep working on the app
Ads are distracting and intrusive no matter how much effort you put into it. There is a fine line between classifying ads as a necessary inconvenience and pure spam, and this varies per individual. So, needless to say, it is painfully difficult to get it just right.
This doesn't mean we haven't taken any actions. To make ads bearable for all, we have already switched to text-only ads and it has taken quite a heavy toll at our revenue when it's the only source.
Even then we get bombarded with emails reporting the content of the ads. Though we try our best to filter the ads, some of them still slip through, causing unnecessary discomfort to our users.
Plus, it's seasonality and dependence on someone else's goals has made us realize that ads are simply not the answer in the long run.
With a subscription model in place, we feel we are taking a step in the correct direction. Though subscription models are nothing new and makes us one of 'them', we feel this is actually a great way for us to have better control of our revenue streams and allows us to keep working on building great features for our app.
Since the release of the Learn Python app last year, over 130k+ users have registered to our app and received consistently good ratings from you. This is a huge feat for us and certainly empowers us, our ambitions and plans moving forward.
We have received lots of love and support from you and would like to thank each one of you. Not to mention the countless suggestions you have had for us.
And, we are not stopping yet. Here are some of our plans going forward.
- Bite-sized Python Challenges to make your learning even more entertaining and interactive. These fun challenges will perfectly complement what you learn in the app and will push you to your limits.
- Similar apps for C, Java and more - You asked for it. We are currently working on creating similar apps for C, Java and others in that order. We are nearly there but we are taking our time in making it the best learning experience for you.
In Discussion - Needs feedback
- Community - This is something we've been planning for a long time now and have had different ideas about the execution. While we want to support open communities, we fear the size of our company will not be able to handle the amount of queries you might have. We don't want to provide under-par support to you, so we've been discussing paid communities.
- Python based courses - Currently, we are only giving out the basics course in our app. We're looking to create similar Python based courses like Python: Advanced, Machine Learning with Python, Data Visualization with Python and such.
You'll see the confirmed plans bearing fruit in the coming months, and we would actively go through your suggestions and feedback into building the ones in discussion.
If you have any questions, head over to our FAQs page or leave a comment here or email us at app at programiz.com.
Happy learning and stay safe!Upgrade to Pro