Learn C# Programming
C# (pronounced as C sharp) is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language. It is one of the most popular languages used for developing desktop and web applications.
Being a C based language, C# is closer to C++ and C. Syntactically, it is similar to Java.
Our C# programming tutorial will guide you to learn C# programming one step at a time.
About C# Programming
- Simple - The code written in C# is much simpler and easier to understand. It is syntactically very similar to Java.
- Type Safe - C# ensures that each variable of a particular type does not hold values of other types.
- Object-oriented - C# supports the object-oriented paradigm such as objects, classes, inheritance, polymorphism, etc.
Why Learn C#?
- Being a high-level language, the basic constructs of C# is easy to understand.
- C# is the most popular language used for desktop applications. It is also widely used for creating web applications.
- C# has a huge community. Hence a C# related question is more likely to be answered quickly.
How to learn C#?
- C# tutorial from Programiz - We provide a complete series of easy to follow C# tutorials along with examples. Get started with C#.
- Official C# Documentation - The official C# documentation developed by Microsoft is continuously updated to keep up with any changes.
- Practice- The only way you can learn programming is by practicing and writing a lot of code.