About C++ Programming
- Multi-paradigm Language - C++ supports at least seven different styles of programming. Developers can choose any of the styles.
- General Purpose Language - You can use C++ to develop games, desktop apps, operating systems, and so on.
- Speed - Like C programming, the performance of optimized C++ code is exceptional.
- Object-oriented - C++ allows you to divide complex problems into smaller sets by using objects.
Why Learn C++?
- C++ is used to develop games, desktop apps, operating systems, browsers, and so on because of its performance.
- After learning C++, it will be much easier to learn other programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
- C++ helps you to understand the internal architecture of a computer, how computer stores and retrieves information.
How to learn C++?
- Interactive C++ Course - Want to learn C++ by solving quizzes and challenges after learning each concept? Enroll in our C++ Interactive Course for FREE.
- C++ tutorial from Programiz - We provide step by step C++ tutorials, examples, and references. Get started with C++.
- Official C++ documentation - Might be hard to follow and understand for beginners. Visit official C++ documentation.
- Write a lot of C++ programming code- The only way you can learn programming is by writing a lot of code.
- Read C++ code- Join Github's open-source projects and read other people's code.