Kotlin Flow Control
- Kotlin Class and Objects
- Kotlin Constructors
- Kotlin Getters and Setters
- Kotlin Inheritance
- Kotlin Visibility Modifiers
- Kotlin Abstract Class
- Kotlin Interfaces
- Kotlin Nested and Inner Classes
- Kotlin Data Class
- Kotlin Sealed Class
- Kotlin Object
- Kotlin Companion Objects
- Kotlin Extension Function
- Kotlin Operator Overloading
About Kotlin Programming
- Open Source - The Kotlin compiler, Intellij IDEA plugin, and build tools are all open source.
- Interoperable - Kotlin is 100 percent interoperable with Java. This means all your current Java/Android code works seamlessly with Kotlin.
- Concise - Compared to Java, Kotlin code are much more concise. Also, Kotlin code is much more expressive (easier to understand and write).
- Tool-friendly - Kotlin is developed by JetBrains, the company renowned for creating development tools. You can choose any Java IDE to write Koltin code.
Why Learn Kotlin?
- Kotlin is 100 percent interoperable with Java. Hence your Java/Android code works with Kotlin.
- Kotlin allows you to cut off the lines of code by approximately 40% (compared to Java).
- Learning Kotlin is easy. It is particularly easy if you already know Java.
- Kotlin is tool-friendly. You can use any Java IDE or command line to run Kotlin.
How to learn Kotlin?
- Kotlin tutorial from Programiz - We provide step by step Kotlin tutorials and examples. Get started with Kotlin.
- Official Kotlin tutorial - Kotlin reference and Kotlin tutorial from the official site is the most reliable source to learn Kotlin.
- Write a lot of Kotlin code- The only way you can learn programming is by writing a lot of code.