C Flow Control
C Programming Arrays
C Programming Pointers
C Programming Strings
Structure And Union
C Programming Files
About C Programming
- Procedural Language - Instructions in a C program are executed step by step.
- Portable - You can move C programs from one platform to another, and run it without any or minimal changes.
- Speed - C programming is faster than most programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
- General Purpose - C programming can be used to develop operating systems, embedded systems, databases, and so on.
Why Learn C Programming?
- C helps you to understand the internal architecture of a computer, how computer stores and retrieves information.
- After learning C, it will be much easier to learn other programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
- Opportunity to work on open source projects. Some of the largest open-source projects such as Linux kernel, Python interpreter, SQLite database, etc. are written in C programming.
How to learn C Programming?
- C tutorial from Programiz - We provide step by step C tutorials, examples, and references. Get started with C.
- Official C documentation - Might be hard to follow and understand for beginners. Visit official C Programming documentation.
- Write a lot of C programming code - The only way you can learn programming is by writing a lot of code.