Java is a powerful general-purpose programming language. It is used to develop desktop and mobile applications, big data processing, embedded systems, and so on. According to Oracle, the company that owns Java, Java runs on 3 billion devices worldwide, which makes Java one of the most popular programming languages.
Our Java tutorial will guide you to learn Java one step at a time.
Java Flow Control
Java OOP (I)
Java OOP (II)
Java OOP (III)
Java Exception Handling
About Java Programming
- Platform independent - We can write Java code in one platform (operating system) and run on another platform without any modification.
- Object-oriented - Java is an object-oriented language. This helps to make our Java code more flexible and reusable.
- Speed - Well optimized Java code is nearly as fast as lower-level languages like C++ and much faster than Python, PHP, etc.
Why Learn Java?
- Java is a platform-independent language. We can write Java code in one platform and run it in another platform
- Java is a general-purpose language with a wide range of applications. It's used for developing mobile and desktop applications, big data processing, embedded systems, and so on.
- Java is an object-oriented programming language. It helps in code reusability.
How to learn Java?
- Java tutorial from Programiz - We provide step by step Java tutorials and examples. Get started with Java.
- Official Java tutorial - Java documentation is one of the best programming language documentation. Visit the official Java tutorial.
- Write a lot of Java code- The only way you can learn programming is by writing a lot of code.