Java Flow Control
Java OOP (I)
Java OOP (II)
Java OOP (III)
Java Exception Handling
Java I/O Streams
About Java Programming
- Platform independent - We can write Java code in one platform (operating system) and run on another platform without any modification.
- Object-oriented - Java is an object-oriented language. This helps to make our Java code more flexible and reusable.
- Speed - Well optimized Java code is nearly as fast as lower-level languages like C++ and much faster than Python, PHP, etc.
Why Learn Java?
- Java is a platform-independent language. We can write Java code in one platform and run it in another platform
- Java is a general-purpose language with a wide range of applications. It's used for developing mobile and desktop applications, big data processing, embedded systems, and so on.
- Java is an object-oriented programming language. It helps in code reusability.
How to learn Java?
- Interactive Java Course - Want to learn Java by solving challenges after learning each concept? Enroll in our Java Interactive Course for FREE.
- Java tutorial from Programiz - We provide step-by-step Java tutorials and examples. Get started with Java.
- Official Java tutorial - Java documentation is one of the best programming language documentation. Visit the official Java tutorial.
- Write a lot of Java code- The only way you can learn programming is by writing a lot of code.